
To the north‑west of the Saviour’s Transfiguration Cathedral stood a bell tower. A wooden structure was first erected, later replaced by a stone one. In 1858, due to its dilapidated condition, the structure was dismantled.
Between 1858 and 1860, a new stone four‑tiered bell tower was built on this site:
The bell tower has not survived to this day. The place where it stood is now marked by a different colour in the paving.